Published: 08 March, 2010
The Zero range of low-cost lightweight aluminium radiators from MHS radiators has contemporary styling and offers heat outputs from 423 to 3068 W. They have a low water content, so they heat up rapidly. An operating pressure of up to 16 bar enables them to be used in high-rise buildings.
They are available in white or polished finishes in four heights from 373 to 823 mm and eight lengths from 422 to 2044 mm. All sizes are light enough for one person to fit.
Their construction enables these radiators to be recycled at the end of their lives.For more information on this story, click here: March10, 161
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show