Kanmor launches new series of thermostats
Published: 08 March, 2010
Kanmor’s 500 series of thermostats for heating systems use pulse-width modulation to achieve accuracy and versatility. All user requirements are covered. The basic 501x has a conventional dial, but allows for night setback. The fully programmable 512e is designed for 2-stage heating and offers accurate control of up to four different temperature schedules per day.
There are two mid-range models. The 506x comes with auto cycles per hour and air and/or slab temperature control. The 501e provides up to four events per day and has an early start from setback feature.
Three of the models have up/down temperature buttons and LCD display with backlighting. All operate from 24 V.For more information on this story, click here: March10, 170
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show