RIBA approves new CPD from Big Foot systems
Published: 07 June, 2010
The new CPD reflects the growing use of roof space for siting heavy plant on flat roofs, and highlights the importance of using support systems that minimise risks of leaks and cold bridging. The presentation also demonstrates the advantages of off-site fabrication to reduce installation time.
The new Big Foot CPD includes a look at the effects of damage to a flat-roof membrane, including leaks and cold bridging. It also shows examples of poorly supported equipment and the problems that they cause.
Big Foot only needs the weights and dimensions of roof plant to provide a high-quality support.For more information on this story, click here: June 10, 210
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show