Osram develops range of LED luminaires
Published: 02 September, 2010
Osram’s LEDvance range of LED downlight luminaires for interior lighting has an efficacy of at least 50 lm/W and a life of up to 50 000 h. Payback over other lighting sources is 1.5 years.
The range includes ceiling downlighters to replace 50 W halogen lamps. There are versions with beam angles of 12 or 36°.
High light levels are provided by ceiling spotlights for foyers, hallways, hotels, shops etc. These luminaires have Oslon LEDs for high system efficiency, and they can be connected directly to the mains. Downlight L replaces an 18 or 26 W compact fluorescent lamps and is a suitable alternative for a number of 75 W applications with a high lighting requirement. The Downlight XL version replaces two 18 W or two 26 W compact fluorescent downlights.For more information on this story, click here: Sept 2010, 169
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show