Acoustic enclosures for external plant
Published: 02 September, 2010
Sound Advice Acoustics describes its Chameleon enclosure for outdoor plant as an attractive solution for noise attenuation. They can be built in virtually any size to suit the plant enclosed and to meet any external noise criteria.
The premium enclosure achieves external noise levels of 35 dB(A) at 10 m with 105 dB(A) internally.
To dissipate heat, Chameleon enclosures can be fitted with an integrated, attenuated ventilation system to meet individual requirements. They are fully weatherproof and can be jet washed if required. Life expectancy is at least 25 years.For more information on this story, click here: Sept 2010, 160
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show