Boilers are easily converted to LPG
Published: 02 September, 2010
Glow-worm’s Ultracom range of high-efficiency domestic boilers can be concerted to LPG — without the need for a specialist conversion kit. The only tools required are a 2 mm Allen key and an electrician’s screwdriver. Once the boiler has been fully installed, all that is needed to make it ready for LPG is a series of very simple adjustments.
A combustion analyser is connected to the appliance test point. The appliance is then temporarily set to run at the maximum rate, and the gas-valve throttle is adjusted until the CO2 meets the correct value for LPG.
The Ultracom range offers a wide choice of combis, open-vent and system options with outputs from 12 to 38 kW. All boilers are SEDBUK A rated and have an intuitive and technically advance built-in digital programmer for 7-day or 24-hour control of heating and hot water.For more information on this story, click here: Sept 2010, 82
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show