Specifying engineering services
Published: 10 April, 2005
NBS has enhanced its specification software for building-services engineers with 12 new work sections — taking the total to 104 sections. The enhanced product also incorporates improved features, additional functionality and software guidance. It retains the navigation that previous users of NBS specification products will be familiar with.
It offers a library of pre-written specification clauses with extensive guidance, suitable for a wide variety of engineering-services projects.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show