HygroMatik is part of the treatment at new hospital
Published: 01 December, 2010
Humidity control for rooms housing high-tech equipment at the new Circle Bath Hospital, designed by Foster + Partners, is provided by HygroMatik equipment. Circle is a privately funded initiative which is building a chain of health campuses in the UK. A HygroMatik rooftop box provides steam-generated humidification to a constant-volume ventilation system supplying imaging rooms — including MRI, E-ray and endoscopy suites.
This resistive steam humidifier is installed next to the air-handing unit on the roof and was selected by NG Bailey for its compact design and discreet and aesthetic appearance offered by its IP65-rated housing.
The 3-storey building is set into the hills. Its compact environment provides a ‘corridor-less’ environment that encourages a sense of community and wellbeing. Sympathetic landscaping further emphasises the therapeutic natural environment.
The building provides operating theatres, bedrooms, consultation, treatment and recovery spaces. It offers both in-patient and out-patient accommodation.For more information on this story, click here: December 10, 142
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show