Continuing expansion prompts headquarters move for Medem
Published: 11 January, 2011
Following an 11% increase in year-on-year turnover and an equally healthy sales forecast for the year to come, Medem, which makes gas safety panels, has transferred its headquarters to more spacious surroundings at the nearby 1897 Linotype Works Factory in Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Commenting on the move, managing director Chris Dearden says, ‘We think of ourselves very much as a British manufacturer, so where better to base our headquarters than Manchester with its strong industrial heritage.
Medem is a leading manufacturer of UK-designed and built systems for gas-pressure providing, leak detection and air-quality control for the building industry. The company offers a 5-year warranty for all products and a 10-year warranty for all completed Medem systems.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show