J. S. Wright wins extra-care-home services contract
Published: 11 January, 2011
Building-services provider J. S Wright has won an £800 000 contract to design and install the mechanical services for a multi-million-pound ground-breaking extra-care scheme in Gravesend for Abbeyfield Kent Society, which provides residential and supported homes. Valley Lodge will provide 56 high-quality apartments in a timber-framed 3-storey development designed to achieve a BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating. It will replace an outdated residential care home on the same site.
J. S. Wright is to design and install CHP boilers, solar-powered hot and cold water distribution and rainwater harvesting for toilet flushing. The company will also fit a mechanical-ventilation system, above-ground soil and waste disposal and automatic power controls.
Work is due to start on site in January 2011 for completion in July 2011, with the first residents due to move in by September 2011.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show