Combi boiler incorporates 42 litres of hot-water storage
Published: 06 July, 2011
Glow-worm’s Ultracom2 35 Store is a high-efficiency combi boiler that combines the benefits of a system store and combi boiler in one package. It can serve properties of four to five bedrooms with a high demand for hot water. The flow rate is 19.7 l/min at a 35 K temperature rise. Available as a 35 kW model, this boiler includes two 21 litre insulated cylinders with a reheat time of less than five minutes.
Improved combustion technology makes the boiler quiet when it is running. It also includes a 12 litre expansion vessel and a particle filter that can be removed for system cleaning.
These boilers come with Glow-worm’s 2-year parts and labour warranty.For more information on this story, click here: July 2011, 101
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show