Power-shower feeling with a third less water
Published: 05 July, 2012
The patented Fluidic spray technology used in Bristan’s range of EVO shower handsets are described as ‘creating a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body, yet actually uses less water than a power shower. The innovation is in the handset itself, so any mixer shower can be upgraded to deliver this spray pattern simply by replacing the existing handset.
The spiral spray pattern in the handset produces large droplets of water that retain heat for longer, combined with a dense spray pattern.
The overall perception is a doubling of water flow, even though no more water is actually being used. 5 l of water feels like 8 l, so water usage is reduced by over a third compared to a power shower.
The build-up of lime scale is minimal, and the handset is maintenance free.For more information on this story, click here: July 2012, 102
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show