Barrel-type swirl diffusers from Gilberts
Published: 01 December, 2013
Gilberts’ Series GB range of barrel-type swirl diffusers provides a wider range of architectural and design style swirl-diffuser options that combine aesthetics with cost-effective alternative design. These diffusers have a fixed-size square fascia designed to fit plaster ceilings and standard 500 or 600 mm-square ceiling grids.
There is a choice of three radial-blade pattern configurations provide for a wide range of air volumes. Each model provides a high-performance swirl effect that enables them to deliver high volumes of air into the conditioned space, taking advantage of their rapid entrainment and mixing capabilities.
There is also a complementary and comprehensive range of purpose-built plenum boxes. A plenum and diffuser are quickly connected using concealed bracket fixings that are accessible through the diffuser face.
For volume control, screwdriver-operated opposed-blade dampers can be fitted to the back of the diffuser. Alternatively, the plenum inlet can be fitted with quadrant or iris dampers. Where adjustment via the face is preferred, cord- or teleflex-operated spigot dampers can be installed.For more information on this story, click here: December 2013, 108
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show