Toshiba air-conditioning distributor AMP expands its sales team
Published: 05 June, 2014
AMP, one of the UK’s longest-established independent air-conditioning distributors, has expanded its sales team to support continued growth. The recruitment of three sales engineers (Andy Coleman, Andy Wilks and Rob Woods) has increased the sales team to 15 external and five internal staff.
Polly McConachie, a director with the company, a Toshiba distributor, said, ‘The new appointments significantly extend the company’s ability to support existing and new customers. We put huge store on the quality of our sales team and the excellence of the service they provide.
‘Collectively, the expanded team has 130 years’ experience with AMP and, unbelievably, nearly 500 years in the industry.’
Martin Michaelson, co-founder and fellow director, says, ‘In our sector, where customers rely on detailed technical knowledge of the product and diverse applications, it is hard to exaggerate the importance of teamwork and experience. Many of our people have been in the industry since its infancy and have grown up with it.’
AMP has a £17 million turnover. Its headquarters is at Welwyn Garden City, with branches in the Midlands and Bristol.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show