Marflow to re-run its PICV CPD courses
Published: 05 June, 2014
Following last year’s success, Marflow Hydronics is again running its CPD training courses on pressure-independent control valves. These course are free and will run in September and October across the country. They are aimed at consultants, designers, specifiers and key influencers who want to improve their skills and specify, purchase or commission a PICV.
The sessions are designed to provide delegates with knowledge on how PICVs work, innovative pipe layouts and how to make systems more economical — including the introduction of electronic balancing.
Martin Lowe, joint managing director, says, ‘The feedback we had last year was great, with 100% of delegates saying they would recommend the course. We strongly feel that the 3-hour course will provide everyone who attends with a great deal of knowledge that will help them massively in the future.’
The half-day sessions will look at how things have been done historically, using PICVs today, simplified design and installation, cost implications, commissioning and what’s in store for the future. Delegates should have a good prior knowledge of water distribution systems to get the most out of the day.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show