Lochinvar extends Squire range of indirect water heaters
Published: 02 July, 2014
Lochinvar’s Squire range of indirect water heaters can be used with traditional boilers as pre-heat vessels for renewable technologies such as solar thermal or air-source heat pumps. There are 20 models with storage capacities from 290 to 2850 l. Eight units are also available with twin coils.
Most models in the Squire range can have an immersion heater added.
Peak draw-off capacities range from 597 to 5456 l in an hour at a 50 K temperature rise.
The integral coils in the Squire range have been sized to make them suitable for working with renewable technologies as well as traditional LTHW systems. The twin-coil versions offer an efficient and space-saving solution compared to integrated systems. Both coils can be used with an LTHW boiler to increase the recovery rate for hot water.
These water heaters are insulated and are finished with a grey outer casing with a black base and lid.For more information on this story, click here: July 2014, 103
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show