HRS Hevac delivers hot-water services to Commonwealth Games
Published: 02 July, 2014
Hot-water services for the purpose-built athletes village for the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow are provided by two bespoke skid-mounted packages supplied by HRS Hevac via contractor Vital Energi. The skids were designed and drawn (3D) in house by HRS Hevac.
The larger skid contains a 2 MW and a 1 MW plate heat exchanger, plus all controls, valves and wiring.
Because of space restraints on site, delivery was in sections for reassembling on site. The packages were insulted in situ with 50 mm-thick, foil-faced mineral wool and clad with 1.2 mm stucco aluminium. Valves were covered with mineral-wool bags fastened with Velcro for easy maintenance.For more information on this story, click here: July 2014, 102
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show