Dimplex Quantum cylinder brings control to electric water heating
Published: 02 July, 2014
Dimplex’s Quantum electrically heated hot-water cylinder delivers hot water at mains pressure and has sophisticated yet simple controls to help householders plan their water usage. A display shows how much hot water is available and consumption history.
Quantum cylinders are available in five capacities from 125 to 300 l and can be used alongside Dimplex’s Quantum heating system or as a standalone smart-grid-ready hot-water system.
Marketing director Chris Stammers said, ‘This is a truly unique product which can provide more than 2.3 million electrically heated homes in the UK with a reliable, efficient and economical solution for hot-water storage and delivery.
‘It offers huge potential for those working in the social-housing sector and with new-build flats, apartments and smaller homes where increasingly stringent Building Regulations demand more efficient systems.For more information on this story, click here: July 2014, 100
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show