Evinox commissioning kit for chilled water also measures energy use
Published: 08 January, 2015
Designed for communal chilled-water systems, Evinox Energy’s chilled-water meter kit includes all the equipment required to facilitate commissioning, balancing and flow control of the chilled-water circuit and also accurately measures energy consumption.
The kit includes an MID-approved meter head, which is supplied with a wall-mounting bracket for installing in a position where it can be read easily. The meter can be wired directly to the Evinox ModuSat heat-interface unit, enabling chilled-water consumption to be read via a ViewSmart room controller.
For prepayment using Evinox’s PaySmart system, the assembly can be fitted with an actuator to shut down the chilled-water circuit if there is no credit.For more information on this story, click here: January 2015, 103
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show