EPIV has characterised control capabilities
Published: 08 January, 2015
Belimo’s EPIV pressure-independent characterised-control valve is available in sizes from DN15 to DN150. These valves combine the four functions of measuring, controlling, hydraulic balancing and bubble-tight closing. They provide real-time information of the measured flow rate.
Integrated electronic flow control ensures that the required volumetric flow is secured, with measured values called up as real-time information. EPIV valves can be used in temperatures from -10 to +120°C at a system pressure of up to 1.6 MPa.
Conventional communication and communication via the Belimo MP bus is possible with all types.For more information on this story, click here: January 2015, 102
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show