G&H installs biomass boiler
Published: 01 April, 2015
A biomass boiler has been installed at Harrogate Grammar School as part of a project to modernise its heating and hot-water systems. The project involved G&H Sustainability completely stripping out the existing plant room and stripping out old gas-fired boilers , water heaters, pumps and pipework.
The old equipment was replaced with a fully automated 199 kW biomass boiler from Hoval and a building-management system for complete control.
Andrew Hudson, a director of G&H Sustainability, said, ‘We prefabricated the majority of the pipework within the plant room due to the time constraints of the project. This worked well because we were able to complete the on-site installation works in a much shorter time frame’For more information on this story, click here: April 2015, 104
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show