Toshiba demonstrates its training facilities in Manchester
Published: 03 June, 2015
Toshiba Air Conditioning recently joined forces with installer BL Refrigeration to host a 2-day training event at Toshiba’s new state-of-the-art training centre in Manchester. It was attended by staff from consultants Arup, Cogan & Shackleton and WYG, all based in Belfast.
The programme included hands-on demonstration of the latest working systems and a tour of Toshiba’s web-based equipment-selection and technical-support tools. These include a full SEER/SCOP calculation package, refrigerant charge and fault-code identification software.
The combined network of 13 Toshiba training centres has the capacity to train some 2000 engineers a year, making the company one of the largest providers of air-conditioning training in the UK.For more information on this story, click here: June 2015, 86
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show