Reznor moves into packaged HVAC equipment
Published: 03 June, 2015
Reznor has launched its first packaged HVAC set. The P125 packaged unit provides heating, cooling and ventilation for commercial and industrial applications. It is a complete standalone solution that provides energy-efficient cooling and heating with the ability to supply fresh air and extract air.
Applications include restaurants, cinemas, events centres, showrooms exhibition centres and shopping centres — as well as distribution centres, warehouses and high-tech production facilities.
Features include modulating heating and cooling to provide accurate and proportional temperature control and variable-speed fans to balance airflow. There are heat-recovery options with high-efficiency thermal wheel and dehumidifying pumps.
There are three models with varying fresh-air capabilities — 0 to 30%, 30 to 70% and 70 to 100%.
Controlling the fresh air can provide free cooling to reduce the energy used by the digital scroll compressor, which can modulate down to 10% of full load.
All models have a variable-air-volume plug fan that reduces fan power for demand-controlled ventilation.
A thermal wheel is available on all models. Gas input can be modulated down to 0%.For more information on this story, click here: June 2015, 82
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show