Panasonic develops cloud-based control
Published: 03 June, 2015
Panasonic Smart Cloud is a cloud-based control solution that enables businesses to manage their cooling and heating systems remotely via a smartphone or PC. It can optimise operations and performance across multiple sites. Automated alerts and error messages are provided in real time
Smart Cloud is fully scalable from one to multiple shops, restaurants, hotels or any group of commercial buildings.
The capabilities of Smart Cloud include monitoring heating and cooling as well as water, electricity and gas meters.
Temperatures can be set by individual unit, by country or yearly temperature to suit local opening hours.
There are several levels of access and administration.
Smart Cloud can be integrated with new or existing installations. It is set up in three simple steps. The software integrates via a communication adaptor, which then links to the Panasonic bus and the Ethernet.For more information on this story, click here: June 2015, 80
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show