Albion guide aims to support installers
Published: 03 June, 2015
Albion Valves (UK) has prepared a pocket-size guide to help ensure the industry is talking the same language when it comes to hydronic-balancing and related products. The guide explains the difference between static and dynamic systems. It shows how a typical installation might work and demonstrates how components function to ensure an even flow of energy across heating and cooling systems.
Paul Wightman, technical specifications manager, explains, ‘Hydronic balancing can seem daunting, even to an experienced installer, so we included details on specific products and their technical symbols to help simplify the process. The choice of equipment is key to achieving a well balanced system.
‘Our intention is to ensure there is more clarity for customers regarding our range of products — including the Monolink, dynamic balancing valves, pressure-independent-control valves, differential-pressure control valves and constant-flow regulators.’For more information on this story, click here: June 2015, 101
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show