BEAMA campaigns for effective mechanical ventilation in new homes
Published: 01 July, 2015
To help protect and improve indoor air quality in new homes, BEAMA has launched the ‘Health home mark’ campaign. It calls for support of a ‘Healthy home mark’ in all new homes to enable buyers to identify that its has been fitted with effectively installed continuous mechanical ventilation.
A key factor in the effectiveness of continuous mechanical ventilation, including systems with heat recovery, is correct installation by trained and experienced installers, plus the provision of high-quality user information and guidance for home owners.
To help the industry prepare for the scheme, BEAMA is working with partner organisations to develop training and competency frameworks for installers and lobbying for tighter compliance controls.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show