Energy-saving audit is guaranteed to cover its cost in savings
Published: 03 September, 2015
BG Energy Solutions offers an energy health check service that can help reduce HVAC running costs by up to 24%. This auditing service has been designed to give business owners and maintenance teams expert advice on an area of building management that is often misunderstood — namely building-management systems.
The service is designed to provide a detailed analysis of a company’s controls strategy, report on the condition of HVAC plant and give cost recommendations — including payback calculations.
The health check is guaranteed to identify no-cost and low-cost savings in excess of the cost of the service itself (£895).For more information on this story, click here: September 2015, 85
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show