Clamp-on meter measures heat and energy consumption
Published: 03 September, 2015
Micronics’ U1000 HM heat-energy-meter device can be used straight out of the box with no programming or specialist engineering required. It is described as a cost-effective alternative to installing in-line meters and does not require pipes to be drained down or cut.
Using the U1000 HM simply involves clamping the unit to the pipe, selecting the pipe size, releasing the sensor clamps, securing the pre-wired clamp-on Pt100 flow and return temperature sensors and connecting power to the pre-wired cable supplied. Flow is measured ultrasonically.
Modbus compatibility enables the U1000 HM to be an integrated part of an aM&T system or a BEMS. It can also be used stand-alone.For more information on this story, click here: September 2015, 83
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show