Mikrofill heats ‘super school’ in Hampshire
Published: 05 January, 2016
Hampshire’s first ‘super school’ has its heating and hot-water requirements met by a number of boilers from Mikrofill. They comprise numerous Ethos wall-mounted 90 and 110 kW condensing boilers.
The Westgate School in Winchester caters for children from the age up four through to 16.
It has 14 classrooms, an ICT learning resource centre, food-technology area and administration offices for use by the pupils and the wider community.
Ethos stainless-steel boilers have a turndown ration of 10:1 and a seasonal efficiency in excess of 95%. They provide LPHW to radiator and underfloor-heating circuits, as well a indirect primary to a hot-water cylinder.For more information on this story, click here: January 2016, 82
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show