Retrofit actuators for almost any globe valve
Published: 04 February, 2016
Belimo’s replacement actuator for globe valves have customisable parameters and are equipped with a universal valve neck and stem adapter. They can be installed quickly and easily on virtually all valves from manufacturers worldwide.
MP and MF types can be adjusted to suit the valves they are fitted to using the PC-Tool or the ZTH EU service tool, either in a workshop or on site. Only a few basic types are required to meet virtually any requirements.
The valve neck and stem adapters are pre-assembled and only require a hexagon socket screw key for installation. The self-adjusting function completes the commissioning work.
These actuators are available in performance classes from 1000 to 4500 N with stroke lengths of 20, 32 and 50 mm.
Bus-compatible (MP) models are available for easy integration into higher-level systems.For more information on this story, click here: February 2016, 107
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show