Rinnai water heaters add to the comforts of country club and spa
Published: 04 February, 2016
This installation of Rinnai direct-fired water heaters at a country club and spa is part of a decentralised system comprising 17 A-rated gas-fired condensing units capable of delivering 20 000 l/h of temperature-controlled hot water. Installed at the Hale Country Club & Spa in Cheshire, the 1500i units serve executive soaker showers, poolside showers and changing-room showers.
The club and spa is operated by FX Leisure, which runs six leisure complexes in the north of England.
The units are wall hung, so they take up very little space and are easily accessible for service and maintenance.For more information on this story, click here: February 2016, 103
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show