Industry takes over a church heating problem
Published: 03 March, 2016
Salem Methodist Church at Cheslyn Hay in Staffordshire has a reliable heating system again following the donation of two boilers by Potterton Commercial for installation by specialist church-heating contractor Christopher Dunphy Ecclesiastical — also free. Potterton contributed two 70 kW Sirius wall-hung boilers.
The combined team also gifted 15 triple-panel convector radiators, as well as two horizontal flue kits and cascade frame. The donations enabled the church to bring forward the replacement of the heating by two years.
Peter Brimble, property secretary of the church, said, ‘The timing was extremely fortuitous because the old equipment was beginning to fail and would probably not have remained in service for much longer.
‘We are also appreciative of the technical support offered to us in the early design stages and throughout the installation on site.’For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 117
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show