Rinnai enhances gas convection heater
Published: 03 March, 2016
Rinnai has enhanced the aesthetics of its Energysaver 559FT fanned-convection space heaters, which are widely used in schools, community centres, libraries, conservatories and churches. Changes have also been made to the operation board, which is now an easy-to-use touch-control pad on the top of the unit, rather than on the front with a flip-up cover. A child lock prevents tampering with the controls. The picture shows a humidification tray.
These heaters have an output of 5.2 kW and input of 6.4 kW. Fully modulating burners achieve a seasonal energy efficiency of 92%
Features include an LST (low surface temperature) casing, easy on/off operation, self diagnostics and a self-learning pre-heat time. Units can be controlled by a central timer.
These heaters warm a space from the floor up, rather than heat immediately rising to the ceiling as with conventional convector heatersFor more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 116
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show