Published: 03 March, 2016
Combat’s multi-burner radiant-tube heating system is available in a wide variety of zoning options. They include herringbone, flag and T configurations. Multiple burners per pump reduce installation costs and the number of building penetrations. The system uses Blackheat burners.
An installation can be fuelled by natural gas or LPG, with inputs ranging from 15 to 50 kW.
U-tube designs can have overall heater lengths from 3.8 to 8.4 m. Linear designs can range from 6.7 to 15.8 m. Double-linear designs can be from 13.5 to 25.7 m.For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 112
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show