Ideal introduces more commercial boilers
Published: 03 March, 2016
Ideal Commercial Boilers’ Imax Xtra EL range of floor-standing condensing boilers is available in five models with outputs from 320 to 620 kW. They have a single aluminium silicon alloy heat exchanger and are suitable for single and multiple installations for fully pumped, open-vented or pressurised systems.
Their compact size means they are easy to manoeuvre during installation and tak up only a small amount of space in the plant room.
These boilers outperform the 2015 ErP requirement and offer NOx Class 6 performance for maximum BREEAM points. Efficiency is up to 109.8% at 30% output.
There is a simple control interface with a large back-lit display. Integration with 0 to 10 V BMS systems is standard. Together with volt-free contacts and alarm signals, there is a range of additional kits for added control. They include a modulating sequencer, plant-room sensor, outside sensor and optional gateway adaptors to Modbus, LonWorks or BACnet.For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 109
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show