Stelrad Planar radiator can take the knocks
Published: 03 March, 2016
Stelrad now offers a heavy-duty version of its popular Planar radiators for applications such as nursing homes, factories, sorting offices, and commercial premises where trolleys, wheelchairs and tractor units may accidentally nudge the radiators.
This heavy-duty version has the same slim flat-fronted appearance as standard Planar radiators, but is supplied with a single-section 2 mm-thick integrated steel fascia with side panels and top grille designed to survive in a busy commercial area.
Marketing manager Chris Harvey says, ‘It is important that we can provide radiators that meet specific functional requirements, and this new heavy-duty Planar is an excellent example of what we can do.’For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 105
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show