Hoval brings simplicity to sophisticated control
Published: 01 April, 2016
Hoval’s TopTronic system controller for Hoval boilers, calorifiers, heat pumps and other heat sources can control one or more multiple conventional and low-carbon heat sources with a single unit or in cascades of up to eight units. It eliminates the inconvenience and risk of trying to work with different controls for different appliances and system configurations.
Plug-and-play modular hardware enables easy extension of an existing system with additional Hoval components. — such as solar-thermal panels or an additional water heater. It can also operate alongside the TopTronic Supervisor in a fully scalable system for the real-time visualisation, monitoring and optimisation of district-heating networks.
TopTronic can also be accessed via an integral Internet connection through a simple computer interface that also informs the user when routine or reactive maintenance is required. It can also be integrated with a BMS using Modbus or KNX interfaces.For more information on this story, click here: April 2016, 88
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show