ATAG’s Q Series boilers
Published: 05 May, 2016
ATAG Commercial’s Q Series range of boilers are designed for larger homes, commercial applications and properties with high hot-water demands. They have stainless-steel heat exchanger. There are three combination boilers with outputs of 25, 38 and 51 kW. There are also four system versions with outputs of 25, 38, 51 and 60 kW.
For commercial applications, the system boilers can be installed in cascades of up to eight units to deliver an output of up to 480 kW. An optional cascade controller enables each boiler to modulate equally and prevent rapid cycling, as well as rotating the lead boiler. Cascade pipework headers and cascade flue system are also available.
All Q Series boilers are compatible with a range of flue options. They include concentric, twin and flexible liner. An over-pressure of up to 90 Pa at the flue connection enables these boilers to be exhausted over considerable distances — with or without a room-sealed air supply.For more information on this story, click here: May 2016, 104
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show