More low-NOx burners from Riello
Published: 05 May, 2016
Riello has introduced low-NOx (less than 80 mg/kWh) ‘blue-flame’ versions to all sizes of its RS range of burners. The use of a low-NOx combustion head ensures emissions conform to EN676 Class 3 in capacities from 3600 to 6260 kW.
The RS series of high-power monobloc burners is characterised by advanced technological developments that have contributed to its design and energy-efficient performance, while minimising size and weight.
Dual-fuel RLS low-NOx models will soon be available. They will have a dedicated pump motor to ensure a long life for the oil pump, combined with energy savings.
RS models 310, 410, 510 and 610 are available in various air-fuel control configurations, with the option of mechanical cam or electronic cam for modulation control. Variable-speed-drive technology ensures both low noise and electrical power savings.
Easy access to internal components through a hinged panel facilitates speed of commissioning and maintenance.For more information on this story, click here: May 2016, 101
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show