Hitachi improves its range of mini cassettes
Published: 02 June, 2016
Hitachi’s RCIM FSN4 range of mini cassette air-conditioning units has heating outputs from 1.9 to 8.5 kW in a VRF system. The air panel has a new, simple and stylish design. Its dimensions have been reduced by 80 mm compared with the previous 620 mm square, so it can be installed into a 600 mm-square ceiling opening.
The newly structured ‘silky-flow’ louvres have an intelligent closure system to close when the unit is off. This gives a discreet profile and avoids dust accumulating on open louvres.
An optional motion sensor enables the setting temperature and airflow to be adjusted automatically according to human activity.
Each louvre can be controlled individually. The redesigned panel louvres and shape of the air outlets improve the Coanda effect.
The improved 3D twisted blade of the turbo-fan and the air outlet achieve a very good noise performance — just 24.5 dB(A) for the 0.6 to 1 hp units. Using Hitachi’s System Free concept, these indoor units can be combined with all Hitachi splits and VRF outdoor units.For more information on this story, click here: June 2016, 84
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show