Adaptor simplifies system flushing through the filter
Published: 02 June, 2016
Eclipse Magnetics offers a universal flush adaptor attachment to enable installers to carry out routine system flushes quickly and easily by attaching flushing equipment to its BoilerMag boiler filter, using the filter as the access point. This adaptor can be attached to the back of the BoilerMag port block in just a few seconds and is compatible with screw-fit or female cam-lock hoses — so that a wide range of flushing equipment can be used.
Flushing through a BoilerMag filter is quick and simple. The filter does not need to be removed from the pipe.
Steve McAllorum, sales and marketing director, explains, ‘This product will make a real difference to installers who have existing flushing equipment but would prefer a choice of high-performance filter options. Installers will no longer be bound by a filters that match their flushing equipment; the product will enable them to choose the BoilerMag safe in the knowledge that their equipment will be fully compatible.’For more information on this story, click here: June 2016, 103
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show