Balancing HIU projects
Published: 02 June, 2016
Giacomini has introduced a balancing-valve set to complement its HIUs (heat interface units) for multi-dwelling properties. These valve sets are designed to optimise the efficiency of communal heating systems by carefully balancing the heating network throughout.
Installing these balancing valves on each return branch of the main pipe network enables the flow to be set and regulated for each branch.
There is the option of a bypass configuration to ensure constant flow around the entire pipe system.For more information on this story, click here: June 2016, 101
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show