Martindale supplies boiler service engineers with testing kits for electrical safety
Published: 06 July, 2016
Martindale Electric has supplied Worcester, Bosch Group with kits to enable its service engineers to prove that installation they are working on in the field are electrically isolated and avoid potentially hazard live voltages. The company has over 300 service engineers across the UK. The VIPD138 safe-isolation kits include a voltage indicate and proving unit.
Safe electrical work requires the use of a voltage indicator that has been proved with a proving unit before and after use; both are contained in the VIPD kit.
The VI-13800 voltage indictor has been designed to meet BS EN 61243-3:2010 for 2-pole low-voltage live-working voltage detectors.For more information on this story, click here: July 2016, 87
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show