Andrews will keep data centre operational during refurbishment
Published: 06 July, 2016
Andrews Chiller Hire will maintain cooling capability for a telecommunications provider by supplying 1.4 MW of cooling while the in-house chillers are taken off line during a major refurbishment programme. The two chillers will run in series for direct connection to the existing flow and return connections.
Andrews will also supply power-generation equipment to establish a totally stand-alone system, ensuring adequate and essential cooling to critical operational suites housing advanced computerised technology.
The space available at the site meant that the chillers need to be placed end to end, with cable ramping used to run to the generators.For more information on this story, click here: July 2016, 83
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show