Semi-rigid ducting is easy and quick to install
Published: 06 July, 2016
Ventilation manufacturer Envirovent has launched a range of semi-rigid ducting which is quick to install and airtight. The Fast Track range is available in circular and flat-oval form and in various sizes. There are three sizes of duct for domestic and small non-domestic systems. All ductwork can be connected to a universal distribution box using adapters.
The air-distribution boxes meet with Airtightness Class C (EN 1237) and provide easy post-installation access to restrictors and for maintenance.
Rory Percival, technical manager with Envirovent, explains that semi-rigid ducting outperforms flexible by avoiding slump and the associated reduction in diameter and pooling of condensation.
Envirovent offers a comprehensive choice of energy-efficient ventilation products. The Lifetime range, for example, includes a comprehensive selection of heat-recovery, positive-input ventilation (PIV), mechanical extract, mechanical ventilation with heat recovery and extract range to suit a wide range of applications.For more information on this story, click here: July 2016, 102
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show