Airflow management for data centres
Published: 06 July, 2016
Airbox from Weatherite Air Conditioning is an air-containment solution that provides an energy-efficient addition to airflow management for data centres. It provides an effective way of helping to control airflow in data centres, server rooms and communications rooms.
This containment system is made to measure and can be retro-fitted to accommodate an existing building arrangement or designed as an integral part of a new installation. It will help achieve the most energy-efficient solution for hot- and cold-aisle configurations.
Pat Gillan, data-centre sales manager, says, ‘Offering our Airbox air-containment solution complements our existing range of data-centre cooling capabilities — offering a complete one-stop-shop solution — delivering massive energy savings and high-efficiency operation.’
Weatherite’s range of cooling solutions also includes CRAC direct replacement, direct free cooling, indirect adiabatic and in-row cooling solutions.For more information on this story, click here: July 2016, 100
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show