EcoCooling stresses the benefits of evaporative-cooling systems
Published: 03 August, 2016
EcoCooling’s evaporative-cooling systems use 90% less energy than mechanical cooling systems and have been widely installed in industrial, commercial, data-centre and manufacturing applications. The company has been supplying and distributing evaporative coolers for 15 years and has over 3000 installations worldwide.
Pictured is a 1.1 MW data centre in Redhill with 60 kW modular evaporative-cooling systems.
EcoCooling can create bespoke control systems to address the needs of individual clients, supported remotely from EcoCooling’s premises if required.
In the UK, a supply air temperature below 25°C can be guaranteed all year round. Water controls, coupled with pre-filtration, minimise maintenance to once every six months.
Using evaporative cooling for IT suites and data centres achieves ASHRAE-compliant conditions and a PUE (power usage effectiveness) of less than 1.1. Free cooling can be fully exploited.
Modular product ranges make the concept suitable for retrofit or new build.For more information on this story, click here: August 2016, 87
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show