Trend Slims down its IQ4E controllers
Published: 03 August, 2016
The latest addition to Trend Control Systems’ range of IQ4 controllers is the IQ4E Slims range. Trend continues to reduce the footprint of its controllers, and a 70 mm IQ4E Slim compares to the 105 mm of a standard IQ4E I/O module. In addition, vertical connectors mean trunking can be situated immediately alongside a controller, saving even more space.
The Slims range comprises four modules that are designed to work alongside the other variants in the IQ4E range offering 16, 32, 64, 96, 128, 160 and 192 points.
As with all Trend devices, backwards compatibility is designed in from the outset. IQ4E Slims can communicate with and IQ3 or IQ4 controller, and all IQ3 and IQ4 modules are fully interchangeable for enhanced protection of customer investment.
For the integrator, soft addressing of IQ4 Slim I/O modules makes for easier commissioning and maintenance.
The 4UIO variant allows every channel to be configured as a digital input, thermistor input, current input, voltage input or voltage output. This versatility delivers significant savings on installation and equipment costs, as well as simplifying the potential maintenance stock.
David Field, product manager, comments, ‘Size really does matter when it comes to configuring a BMS, which is why we have launched our new range of IQ4E Slims.’For more information on this story, click here: August 2016, 107
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show