Sontay takes control of chilled beams
Published: 03 August, 2016
A complete range of sensors to control and monitor chilled beams is available from Sontay. These water-based cooling systems are environmentally friendly and unobtrusive, making them a popular choice for commercial buildings such as offices, hotels and hospitals.
Managing director Sandy Damm explains, ‘Chilled beams can be a great solution, but they need to be controlled correctly to get the maximum benefit, which is why we have put together a complete range of temperature, RH, condensation and air-velocity sensors.
The ideal Sontay products for chilled beams include the WD-CPS sensor to prevent condensation by accurately detecting the dewpoint on the surface of the chilled beam and adjusting accordingly. The TT-359 direct clamp-on sensor directly measures the pipe temperature. There is also a stable and reliable range of RH sensors, GS-CO2 sensors and air-velocity sensors.For more information on this story, click here: August 2016, 105
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show