AET offers alternative control for underfloor air conditioning
Published: 03 August, 2016
AET Flexible Space’s FlexTouch mountable controller provides easy adjustment of the temperature and fanspeed of fantile units in its underfloor air-conditioning system. The traditional way of controlling the fantile units is via a hatch in the grille that covers the recessed fantile. The FlexTouch controller provides control without having to access the control in the fantile itself.
The FlexTouch controller has been adopted by clients at City Gate House and 55 Baker Street in London, where controllers have been retrofitted to existing installations.
FlexTouch controllers are available in black or white.For more information on this story, click here: August 2016, 102
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show